The core framework is the system adjustment that begins your business processes management. System management includes: administration, user management, roles distribution among employees with access, setting security limits, audit of all actions within the system.
Allows you to" look around " the client at 360° - get personal data, view purchase history, participation in promotions, accrual / write-off bonuses, history of interaction with social networks. All information is stored in the customer card.
Collects the client base from different registration channels: contact center, website, mobile application, cash Desk and identifies the client by phone, geolocation and e-mail. Filters clients by specified parameters. Duplicate information is excluded.
- 360° Overview and analysis of data from online and offline stores: customer purchases, participation in promotions, accrual / write-off of bonuses
- Customers are collected in a single database from various registration channels: contact center, website, mobile application, cash
- Full profile of the client, his consumer basket and purchasing power: customer cards, purchase history, history of interaction with social. networks and brand
- data quality Improvement: automatic synchronization of data exchange between offline and online stores and no duplicate information
- Identification of the client on the various options: phone, map, e-mail
- Manage static and dynamic target audiences
- customer Segmentation by any parameters and segment management